Pure Plush CleanserRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Enliven your skin every time you cleanse with a burst of plush, cushiony lather. This creamy formula facial cleanser refreshes your skin, lifting away makeup and impurities, while the crisp, scent of grapefruit* invigorates your senses. Infused with elderflower and rosemary extracts, plus mineral-rich sea salts, this daily cleanser leaves skin feeling exceptionally pure, freshly revitalized and comfortably smooth.
*Naturally derived fragrance
It's what's inside that counts:
- Mineral-rich sea salts: Cultivated from the waters off the coast of Brittany, these sea salts, rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium, help purify and refine the skin.
- Elderflower: Known as the herablist's cosmetic tree, this small, white flower has been used for centuries to beautify the complexion and soften the skin.
- Rosemary: A fragrant herb known to help cleanse and soften the skin.
Pureness Gel CleanserRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Pureness Gel Cleanser is a daily gel cleanser that with minimal ingredients gently removes makeup, impurities and excess oil without stripping or drying skin. Pure and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin, this vegan facial cleanser is formulated with less ingredients and delivers more proven results. It is even gentle enough to use around the eye area. This Gel Cleanser is more than just an effective face wash - it actually improves the look of sensitive skin over time, and leaves it feeling comforted and calm. This clean vegan formula is full of Coconut Water and Coconut Milk to help hydrate and soothe skin, plus Prickly Pear to reduce redness and to provide nourishing and antioxidant benefits.
- Improves the look of sensitive skin over time.
- Hydrate and soothe skin.
- Reduces redness and provides nourishing and antioxidant benefits.
Smoothness Hydrating Cleansing OliRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
bareMinerals SMOOTHNESS Hydrating Cleansing Oil is a lightweight cleansing oil with botanical extracts that gently dissolves impurities and makeup, even waterproof makeup, leaving skin hydrated and smooth.
bareMinerals' nourishing cleansing oil for face and eyes effectively yet gently removes impurities and makeup - even waterproof makeup. The oil can be applied directly to dry skin for 1-step makeup removal and cleansing; it transforms upon contact with water into a milky emulsion that easily rinses away without stripping skin of its essential moisture or leaving residue.
This cleanser is formulated with Sunflower Oil to nourish and help skin maintain moisture, plus antioxidant-rich Pomegranate, which promotes a radiant, healthy-looking glow. This formula is free of unnecessary ingredients, including parabens, SLS, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, gluten and tree nuts.
If you liked OIL OBSESSED Total Cleansing Oil, you'll love SMOOTHNESS Hydrating Cleansing Oil.
Full of hydrating botanicals. Free of dryness.
- Cruelty-free and vegan skincare
- Free of SLS, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, gluten, tree nuts and more
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- 95% agreed it effectively and gently cleanses skin*
- 97% agreed it effectively removes face makeup*
- 89% agreed it effectively removes eye makeup*
- 94% agreed it cleanses without stripping skin of essential moisture*
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or contribute to breakouts
Poreless Clay CleanserRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
FULL OF SMOOTH, FLAWLESS-LOOKING SKIN
FREE OF ENLARGED PORES
Ideal for those concerned about enlarged pores and excess oil, this creamy clay cleanser deeply cleanses and purifies the skin morning and night for dramatically smaller-looking pores. But don’t take our word for it — in a consumer study, 91% of women agreed their pores looked dramatically smaller in just 3 weeks.*
The facial cleanser is rich in exfoliating superfruit acids and nutrient-packed prebiotics to help refine skin and reduce the appearance of pores by keeping pores clear. The sulfate-free formula also reduces excess oil for a fresh, balanced and healthy glow.
*After 3 weeks; based on a consumer study of 32 women aged 18-55
Browse by tag: